Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hello

This is my first blog.  I am starting it for several reasons.  The first is that I like to write but find that my poor grammar and spelling makes it difficult for me to express my thoughts. I am hoping this blog will force me to write more regularly, leading to an improvement in my writing skills.  I apologize in advance for the grammar and spelling you will need to endure to read my blog, but hope you will see improvement very soon!

 The second reason for this blog is that I love to build things and helping people.  I love building everything from software to wooden bookshelves.  I hope by running this blog I will be inspired to keep projects going and that I might help some people along the way.

 The format of the blog will be very similar to how I take notes.  Some entries will be long with details of my projects.  Some entries will be short and just have a useful trick or something I thought was cool.  

 Please enjoy my blog and let me know your thoughts,

No comments:

Post a Comment