Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Robot Control Software

  I have an idea brewing in my mind for robot control software.  I was looking at arduino software and started looking at software to control it.  I know perl and some C.  I'm also reading the "art of unix programming".  Put this all together and I want to come up with a system of controlling a robot that can grow and expand as needed.

Project goals:
 1) The system should be made with as few assumptions as possible on how it will be used. 
 2) It will have a collection of parts to control the robot. 
 3) The goal is for the user to be able to replace the parts as needed and keep the parts that function for their application. 
 4) Each part will do one thing and do it well.
 5) system will use text input and output to make it easy to replace parts or add filters
 6) Increase my knowledge of C and Perl

No comments:

Post a Comment